History of Angle Fly – Lynch Farm Parcel

This work was published as a result of  Jacob Adler’s Eagle Scout Project 

On July 6th, 1953, this property that belonged to
Michael Lynch was sold to Regina K. Fox, ending the 50 or
so years that the land existed as a dairy farm. The
children of Michael Lynch sold over 70 acres, which in the
year 2000 became Eagle River, a property to be developed.
In 2006, the Town of Somers, the County of Westchester, and
New York City DEP pooled their resources and purchased the
property which would eventually become Angle Fly.

History of Angle Fly – Lynch Farm Parcel

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.